Thursday, June 7, 2007

Before you (and I) get started ...

You need to know a bit about me. I am not usually a "poor me" person. Until recently, I had a face like a dolphin that wore a perpetual smile. However, recent events have sent my life on a downward spiral. I somehow "lost" my beloved boyfriend. I'm not quite sure where he went or why, but I haven't heard from him since Christmas and I've been more than a bit down as a result.


We met online over 7 years ago. In the process of being best friends, we fell in love ... or at least I did. We were a couple for over 4 years ... years that contained the adventure of travel and moving closer to him. Through the best and worst of times, my love for him remained strong.

I often have thoughts that make me wonder about life. There are times lately that those thoughts and musings have not been pretty. I needed a place to "get my thoughts and feelings out", so Nobody's Home has been born.

It hasn't been a pretty birth. Blogging is new to me and I'm not quite sure where to start. I'm learning, so please bear with me and don't judge anything I post too harshly.

One of my favorite quotes is "this too shall pass". I just hope and pray that this pain will pass and I will find my way to happiness once again.

If something I write touches you, I welcome your comments. I want to know if there is anyone out there who feels the same as I do.

2 comments:

Elie Smith said...

Hello,
This night, after posting a new feed on my new blog, I decided to take a look at other bloggers. I found yours quite attaching and interesting. Hence I decided to write to say congratulations and also, please, in life, never give up. It is best to keep the candle of hope burning.

I will be reading you more often. Please, accept my greetings from Bonneuil sur Marne, France.

Nobody said...

Thank you, Elie from France, and greetings to you also.

I never gave up hoping and praying and it looks like my prayers have been answered, at least I hope they are. I am almost filled with as much joy tonight as I felt the first night my beloved told me he loved me.