Friday, August 24, 2007

I never knew regret ... by Nobody

I never knew regret until you.
So many words left unspoken,
even more deeds left undone.
All that is left is this pain unbroken.

The greenish glow surrounds me, my eyes "begin to leak".
Only one thing can remove the pain, bring me the peace I seek.

I can search the whole world over
and never find another you ...
a man to fill my heart with joy,
and make me thoughtful too.

Friends urge me to forget you, to find someone new,
But they don't know what I know, there'll never be another you.

No other man's arms will feel so right.
No other man's voice can warm the coldest night.
No other man will call filled with sadness,
but leave me with filled with gladness.

I'll never find another man who challenges me, each and every day.
There are no other hands so soft and gentle which excite me in every way.

There will never be another man,
whose pain I will sense miles away.
No other will share the connection,
That we shared every single day.

There are not another pair of eyes in this world, so piercingly green;
Nor another whose humor so closely matches mine; or with a wit so keen.

I never knew regret until you.
So many words left unspoken,
even more deeds left undone,
All that is left is this pain unbroken.

No comments: