Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm so happy for my friend.

My friend "J" called a while ago and was bubbling over about his first date. It sounds like it went wonderfully, with only one hitch or two. They spent the whole day together at the zoo and eating out. It sounds like a perfect first date to me and she sounds like she is really nice.

His date sounds like just what he needs, a woman who is free to care and touch. I hope that she is everything he needs. I hope that this one date grows into others and they can build a relationship with each date. "J" is a really nice guy that deserves to have someone to love and to love him. He's had enough pain in his life too, and he deserves some happiness.

As for me, I did go to the store. I did go outside and feed the critters and watered my plants, but pain is my constant companion. My tears are always close to the surface. I feel so lost and alone.

No comments: